My True Self (2008)

My True Self (2008)
Director: Rohit Nahata.
Writer : Rohit Nahata.

Stars: Brennan James Callan, Jerod Edington, Silas Gaither, Erin Gray, Darrell Griffith, James Wolford Hardin, Spencer Hill, Ron McCoy, Vin Morreale Jr., Rohit Nahata, Alyshia Ochse, Clint Vaught.

Who am I? What makes me really happy? Why have I chosen this life I live? How do I want to spend the rest of my time here on earth? These meaningful questions are examined in MY TRUE SELF. After a year in Egypt, 25 year old, Ben Fields, returns home to Louisville to begin his medical residency. Quicker than he can imagine, his family learns Ben has Stage IV melanoma, and possibly a very short time to live. Distraught his life will have left no impression on the world, Ben realizes a way to make a difference. His three best friends are on the road towards success. But is this road their true passion? When Ben understands the possibility that it may not be, he is determined to show them a more passionate way to live. Meanwhile his sickness is devastating his parents. And when Ben and his friends don't see eye to eye, will Ben regret his decision to risk his health for a goal he can't accomplish? Will he regret his decision to leave behind the woman whom he would have spent the rest of ... Written by Rohit Nahata (imdb.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment